I am a Suffolk born and bred personal trainer, nutrition and weight loss specialist living in Wimbledon, London who just loves healthy living, cheesy but true! I grew up in a world of sport competing at a regional and national level in gymnastics, athletics and netball. Personal experience and the experiences of those around me have meant I now focuses on spreading the word about health for life and helping people to be body beautiful. My career experience ranges from working with elite athletes at the New South Wales Institute of Sport in Sydney, Australia, to working as a Health Mentor for Nuffield Health and a Health Advisor for Bupa in London.
With personal training it’s all about understanding the individual, their needs and skill set. Having experience ranging from both elite athletes to heart attack rehabilitation patients, I have witnessed both ends of the scale and therefore understands what is required to see results across a range of abilities. This combined with my skills in body weight training, weights training and her past experience as a gymnast I am able to utilise almost any space necessary to create an effective session that fits your needs.
- PG Cert. Applied Sports Nutrition. St.Marys Universty College Twickenham
- BSc hon. Sport and Exercise Science. University of Bath
- Level 5 Nutritional Therapy. The Health Sciences Academy
- Level 4 Diploma in Specialist Exercise – Obesity & Diabetes (In Progress)
- Premiere Training – Level 3 REPS Personal Trainer
- Premiere Training – Level 3 Nutrition and Weight Management
- Premiere Training – Boxercise certification
- Movement screening certification
- Studio Cycling certification