Since I was young I was always into ‘moving’ whether it be swimming, running or climbing trees. After growing up a bit my passion for fitness, health and movement has developed and I now enjoy a number of sports alongside my training. Climbing is a huge love of mine and I boulder/climb regularly indoors and outdoors as much as possible. Sticking with the mountain theme, skiing is another passion of mine which grew even more whilst working as a chalet chef/ski guide in the French Alps.
I started professionally within the health and fitness field by studying for a degree in Sport and Exercise Science. Following this I worked in a gym which gave me a good insight into the industry and the pitfalls of trying to lose weight in a gym (the lack of information-particularly on nutrition, the unnecessary equipment not to mention the time taken to get to the gym). I believe personal training to be one of the most effective ways of achieving real long term results. Through the knowledge I have gained and my continual learning I strive to achieve better fat loss and fitness results for my clients. Along with this, I am a member of REPS.
Training sessions will involve a variety of equipment such as kettlebells, TRX, gymnastic rings, sandbags, paralettes, medicine balls and dumbells. Your training sessions are tailored specifically to your requirements yet will be varied and fun.
I also bring speakers to your session so you can workout to whatever’s on your ipod!
Sessions will be: focused on you and the outcome of results, varied, intense, progressive.
Sessions will not be: boring, a walk in the park, me barking orders at you, about me.
Long term sustainable habit change to achieve results that you can maintain.
- Precision Nutrition Certification Level 1 (Nutrition theory and coaching)
- Advanced Diploma in Health and Wellbeing Physiology
- Level 3 Personal Trainer- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Full Public Liability Insurance
- Currently studying- Precision Nutrition Level 2 Master Coach
- Registered Exercise Professional: R0071863
- One to one: 3 sessions for £97
- 1x one hr session – £60
- 8x one hr sessions – £400
- 16x one hr sessions (+ 1 free session) – £800
- 1x one hr session with a friend – £70
- 8x one hr sessions with a friend – £520