I turned to fitness myself 5 years ago to help me deal with the stresses of my job, and had a fantastically motivated PT who has inspired me to completely transform my life. I went from being slightly overweight and suffering various ailments, to living a healthy active life, even becoming a runner and taking part in marathon and half marathons which have become a passion.
I will tailor your weekly sessions to aid weight loss, gain strength, develop strong core stability and most of all have fun. Any goals you have we can work on together – I have been there and I know the challenges of juggling modern life with families and career, but if I can do it, then I know that you can.
- Level 2 certificate in fitness instruction
- Level 2 award in instructing circuit sessions
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Level 3 diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training (including Viper, Kettlebell & Award in Working with communities to promote & support Active Healthy Lifestyles)
- Running technique instructor (in association with Premier & Vivobarefoot TM)
- Designing programs for Pre and Post Natal clients (Premier Training)