I’ve been weight training for over half my life & active everyday which has helped me to maintain my size 10 frame & endless energy at 41 years old. Every year I train towards a new sport. This year was Miss Galaxy Universe Bikini Competitor & previously both the London Marathon & London Half Marathon, Surfit, Figure Skating Level 7, SkiFit, Equestrian, London to Brighton Bike Ride, Trekking in Peru & yoga ashrams.
I am the yin/yang of fitness. With the yang of Gymanda I provide a bespoke personal training service. My ultimate mission is to create a fun yet effective, holistic and bespoke training programme in whichever field you wish and to help you develop optimum healthful habits for the rest of your lives. Using the ‘yin’ of Yogamanda, I observe your lifestyle along with your strength and flexibility to help you find a more peaceful mind with a restored and balanced body.
- RSA Teaching Of Exercise to Music (September 1996)
- Raw Living Food Chef (Alissa Cohen Certification June 2008)
- VibroKinetix Vibro Trainer (Level 2 October 2008)
- YMCA Advanced Keiser Cycle – Spinning (May 2009)
- YMCA Supple Strength – Yoga & Pilates (September 2009)
- Posture Correction & Awareness – Intelligent Fitness (June 2010)
- Yoga Teacher – CYQ Level 3 – 260 Hours (September 2010 – April 2011)
- YMCA Advanced Personal Trainer Award
- NLP Practitioner
- Register of Exercise Professionals Certified Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Supple Strength Instructor
- St John’s Ambulance Sports First Aider