I studied an intensive 5 year degree programme in English and Physical training in the Ukraine. With 10 years experience as a freelance personal trainer in London, I have a wealth of fitness knowledge and expertise to ensure you achieve the results you are looking for.
I specialise in women’s health and fitness, including weight loss programmes and ante and post natal exercise, as well as core stability and flexibility programmes. I also have boxing qualifications to give added fun, motivation and variety to training sessions.
Whether you are looking for sports specific training e.g. for skiing, running, athletics etc or would like to focus more on weight loss or general body conditioning then I will have a programme to suit you. I can also include dance training as part of your personal training session and to help you work on balance, co-ordination, flexibility, and core strength and stability.
When the weather is bad or you prefer a little more privacy, I also offer personal training in a superbly equipped fitness studio in West Molesey, Surrey, just 2 minutes drive from Hampton Court. Equipped with treadmill, rowing machine and cycle as well as free weights, medicine balls, Boxing, TRX and core stability equipment, the studio offers a great alternative space to train. Ideal if you wish to focus on key areas of body conditioning.
- 5 year degree course in English and physical training
- Fitech Cholesterol, Diabetes & coronary heart disease training 2014
- Boxercise Instructor (June 2008) advanced level
- Padbox Instructor (2009-2012) Level 1 and Level 2
- Ante and Post Natal Exercise Course (YMCA Sept 2009) Level 3
- Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS): Certified Member
- Individual £45.00 per 1 hour session
- Joint £60.00 (You plus partner / friend)
- Training sessions are payable in blocks of 5 (must be taken within 7 weeks) or 10 sessions (must be taken within 14 weeks).
- Training sessions are payable in advance.
- FREE initial 1 hour consultation and questionnaire for all new enquiries