After 20 years in the corporate world I finally took the plunge and qualified as a personal trainer then jacked in the salaried job to do what I love. I am passionate about sport and health and with many years of competitive sporting experience to share, I will help you achieve your health and fitness goals for life. I strongly believe that it is important to have a balance of different types of exercise to be healthy, lean and strong – endurance, weights, sprints, HIIT, stretching, core strengthening. All of it!
I don’t believe in faddy diets or unrealistic exercise regimes but I DO believe in hard work, grit and determination, and that you’ve got to put in some good solid and consistent effort to achieve your goals.
There is no such thing as ‘one size fits all’ with fitness and health, everyone is different. With my personal training I offer a completely bespoke service to fit into your hectic schedule and to address your individual needs, likes, goals and physical ability. I will listen to you and work with you to create a training programme that gets results.
- UKSCA L1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- REPS Level 4 Qualified Personal Trainer Specialising in Diabetes and Obesity
- UK Athletics Running Leader
- Vivobarefoot Affiliate Trainer
- Nordic Walking Instructor and delivery partner
- GP Referral
- Level 4 SMA qualified Sports Massage Therapist
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- RSH Diploma in Nutrition
- Fully insured
- From £40