Hi my name is Thomas Watson, I started this company prepare2lose.com because of my own personal experience and battle with health. I can’t say I regret my past because it has given me the drive and dedication to help clients reach their health & fitness goals. My approach is unique and you will not find a more hard working and genuinely passionate coach in the UK. I’m about helping you obtain the results you seek.
I have been working with clients in the fitness industry since 2001 and my philosophy is simple, and I have based it upon practical solutions, scientific research and sustainable fat loss. During my own journey through health & weight management I have created a system for results that can be personalised, tailored and delivered in a way that will empower you to reach your full potential.
Strength training – challenging your muscles with strength training (also called resistance training) 2 or 3 times each week is all that is needed to improve the strength and tone of your muscles – as well as gain you several long-term health benefits. Resistance workouts improve muscle and bone strength while increasing your metabolism. But like all forms of exercise, you need to undertake it on a regular basis.
Cardiovascular training – cardiovascular exercise is any sustained, rhythmic activity that involves large muscle groups. Aerobic exercise makes the lungs work harder as the body’s need for oxygen is increased. There are numerous benefits for health and general well being to be gained from regular cardiovascular exercise:
- Increased energy levels
- Reduced stress and improved mental health (due to the release of endorphins in the brain)
- Increased heart and lung efficiency
- Reduced blood pressure, resting heart rate and risk of stroke or heart attack.
- CYQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Clinical Weight Loss Practitioner
- Boot Camps
- Group Training
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Kids Fitness
- Outdoor Training
- Senior Fitness
- Sports Specific
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Fitness
- 1 session a week @ £32 per session: Monthly commitment = £128
- 2 sessions a week @ £28 per session: Monthly commitment = £224
- 3 sessions a week @ £25 per session: Monthly commitment = £300
- For a group of 2 to 3 people £15 per person
- For a group of 4 to 6 people £10 per person
- For a group of 7 to 10 people £7 per person
- Boot Class: Norman Park, Bromley (Bromley Common/Hook Farm road entrance): £6 A CLASS
- EVERY SATURDAY & SUNDAY (dates subject to confirmation). 9:30am – 10:30am.