For the past 11 years I have been a fully qualified Personal Trainer and Sports Massage Therapist and work with a wide range of male and female clients, of all ages and abilities, in Kent, London and the South East. I formed my company, Valkyrie (based on a strong, female figure in Norse Mythology) at the beginning of 2014 to continue helping my clients achieve their personal goals.
I offer a wide variety of training, from body weight to kettle bell training and weight lifting. Sessions can be arranged at your home, place of work or a local park, which offers both convenience and flexibility.
Valkyrie offers an alternative way to train and achieve tangible results. Most of us would like to tone up, get fit or lose weight, but often it is too easy to find excuses not to do something, rather than find reasons to achieve those goals. I can relate to many of my clients because I have been in a similar situation and I have found a way to overcome those doubts and reach my own personal goals. There are no quick fixes but there are ways to achieve your goals.
- Ushomi Training, Mobility and Nutrition Workshop
- Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Australian Qualification
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
- Advanced workshop in Kettlebells with Steve Cotter
- Movement and Nutritional workshops – Fitness First
- Olympic Weightlifting for Fitness Professionals
- Advanced Extreme Kettlebell Instructor
- Extreme Kettlebell Instructor
- Pre and Post Natal training – Fit to Deliver
- RPM and Body Pump Instructor
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- C.H.E.K Institute Scientific Core Conditioning
- Diploma in Personal Training