I have worked in the Fitness & Coaching Industry for over 12yrs, in a variety of roles. As a Fitness & Sports Conditioning specialist, I have worked with a whole range of clients from different backgrounds and standards – from child and adult beginners wishing to improve their skill levels or fitness capabilities, right up to professionals and International-caliber athletes training for elite performance.
I am an England Squash Level 3 Coach, and have worked under and alongside some of the best coaches in the world, including Paul Carter, Neil Harvey, Ben Ford, and Lee Drew. Gary also continues to pursue my own playing aspirations, and am currently ranked by both the PSA and the BSPA.
Whatever standard you play at, a session with an experienced and qualified Coach can help take your game to the next level. Whether you want to develop your technical and tactical awareness, improve your physical strength & fitness to help you get around the court quicker and more efficiently, or simply learn to hit the ball better, some quality focused analysis of your game by a skilled professional can be of immense benefit. For further details, check out Gary’s Squash Articlespage on the site.
- BSc. Sport & Exercise Science Degree: First Class Hons.
- National Strength & Conditioning Association Certified Strength&Conditioning Specialist
- National Strength & Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer
- Premier Diploma in Fitness Training & Sports Therapy- England Squash & Racketball Level 3 Advanced
- Squash Coach
- British Association of Sport & Exercise Scientists Professional Member
- UK Strength & Conditioning Association Professional Member
- Boxercise + KickBoxercise Certified Instructor
- Diploma In Coaching Athletes With Disabilities
- Sports Psychology Diploma
Athletic Conditioning sessions with Gary are priced at £45 for 1 hour